Hi all. Just thought I would try here while fingers crossed and phone plugged in. ATT stock SII. Was at 98% battery at midnight, went to bed and this morning, the phone is dead (or comatose). No response from the power button. Currently it is plugged in, in my hope that a charge will revive it. But it has now been about 45 minutes plugged in and still will not turn on. Typically, if the battery dies over night, while not plugged in. I am always awoken by the low battery notification sound. Did not hear it last night. Bad sign. FYI, no ICS, but I did do the update. Battery life has been "OK", cycling between what I would call good for a few weeks to crappy for a few days. Only some photos would be lost but I would rather have them. So I am writing to a) ask for any ideas and b) give you all a heads up!. HELP!