• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dead Space from eagames DOES WORK Admire

adventage

Dec 31, 2011
hello guys, on my hunt to find HD games to play on the Admire. I realized Gameloft games are unplayable. In most cases on my admire everything is white.
well I heard there was Dead Space on the market so I tried it out (downloaded from 4shared)
when I first ran the game (without root)
it played with little lag and a bit of slow movement.
A couple of days later I rooted my Admire and downloaded speed boosters and sd increases. (cpu master pro, cachemate)
Dead space then works with NO LAG AT ALL!!!!
just thought I'd share my post :) :D

Reactions: flakito97
hello guys, on my hunt to find HD games to play on the Admire. I realized Gameloft games are unplayable. In most cases on my admire everything is white.
well I heard there was Dead Space on the market so I tried it out (downloaded from 4shared)
when I first ran the game (without root)
it played with little lag and a bit of slow movement.
A couple of days later I rooted my Admire and downloaded speed boosters and sd increases. (cpu master pro, cachemate)
Dead space then works with NO LAG AT ALL!!!!
just thought I'd share my post :) :D

Can you tell me all the speed boosters installed on your phone? I have set cpu, cache mate, and even speed tweaks and mine still dosen't run full speed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones