1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Dead Space!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Guinhu, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Guinhu

Guinhu Newbie
    None

Oct 16, 2011
    Hey guys!!

So, I've got Dead Space for my Galaxy SII and and there's just one thing that's kinda bugging me.. I mean when I run this game everything is white, like really white. And I just wanna ask you guys if there's a way to play this damn game without rooting the phone, any thoughts on that?? :eek:

Advertisement

2. shepo73

shepo73 Member
    None

Nov 21, 2010
    Warehouse
    Liverpool
    Mines fine and i'm not rooted.

3. Guinhu

Guinhu Newbie
    None

Oct 16, 2011
    C'mon guys!! I know it might sounds like a silly question, but I don't know how to set it.. So could someone help me out??

4. Logan47

Logan47 Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 1, 2011
    Geocache
    Not sure what you are asking. Download from market or samsung apps and run. It then installs rest of data via wifi and you're good to go. What is wrong with your version? A little more info would help and no need to be rooted to run this game.

5. Medion

Medion Android Expert
    None

Aug 14, 2010
    Male
    Auburn, WA
    Take a screenshot for us.

6. Guinhu

Guinhu Newbie
    None

Oct 16, 2011
    Woohoo problem solved!!! yay :D
    Look, I was using the Dead Space version that one from the market! And I wasn't able to play it properly, every time that I tried to run that game all I've got was a big white screen and nothing more..
    But, I friend told me that Samsung was giving away that game, So I went to the Samsung Apps and downloaded it from them!! and guess what?? after I've installed the rest of the data via WIFI, the game worked just fine, and I can tell ya it is running just smooth on my Galaxy S2!!

* Thanks guys anyway!!!!

7. heartburnron

heartburnron Member
    None

Dec 20, 2011
    Technical Analyst
    Dunbar - Scotland
    I've recently started playing it too. Really struggling to get to grips with the Ripper saw weapon. Anyone else find it awkward to used in close combat or is just that I'm stoned everytime I play it?

8. rikki_sun

rikki_sun Member
    None

Jun 1, 2011
    if you just change the games display settings should do i think?

ive first played this game on my gf's iphone then i came back to my Sii and bought it from Market.

acutally for those of you who hasnt played the Iphone version yet, there are a few differences.

first there is no Online mode for Android version

second ,there is no online store where we can buy power nodes and credits with really dollars from a credit card.

third,in Extra, there are other playing modes too , like survival mode or a 5 min mode or something , dont remember the name exactly.

but the big difference is the battery performance, i fully charge my Sii , continuously playing for like an hr and half , Sii's battery is down to 25% already, but for Iphone , same amount of time but just uses less then 40% of full battery.

so, i have bought an ipod touch , just for playing these kinda games actually they do have better game handling. sorry to say.