• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dead Space

A

Android Question

I have a problem with dead space. Every time i start the game the screen turns black and crashes after a second. Can you please help me?
My phone is Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus, running android 4.2.2. And more than a year ago, i played the game normally.

Has it had a recent update? Could be a broken update, if so try downloading the old version.
But it is probably not enough memory. Did it used to play fine on that device? Have you recently installed apps taking up more space? Try removing some other big apps that you don't want / use maybe
I don't think it's the memory. I have more than 1GB. It worked perfectly last time. I tried downloading a couple of older versions, but i can't find seperate apk and data. Thanks for replying.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones