• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Deadpool

dan330

Extreme Android User
Jan 22, 2010
that was a good movie.. 8 out of 10.

lots of jokes.. and I think I need to watch it again... to catch them all.
went to see it with my GF.. she asked me lots of questions... and distracted me in other ways.

Ryan played Deadpool in the movie: X-men: originals
I still don't understand where that deadpool came from? director's ass? writer's ass?

that was a good movie.. 8 out of 10.

lots of jokes.. and I think I need to watch it again... to catch them all.
went to see it with my GF.. she asked me lots of questions... and distracted me in other ways.

Ryan played Deadpool in the movie: X-men: originals
I still don't understand where that deadpool came from? director's ass? writer's ass?

That was the director (Bryan Singer) trying to get cute... And failing miserably.

LOVED this movie. I too need to go back for a second viewing.

Reactions: bjacks12
Upvote 0
just the movie rights of X-men? and any character that might appear on X-men? that is a lot!
spiderman was on a few... even Hulk.

Fox can take any liberties they want? change anything?
damn!

It's character by character mostly. Fox has rights to ALL x-men, deadpool, fantastic 4. Sony has spiderman, though they have an official partnership with marvel now, Hulk is marvel, but universal owns rights to any potential stand alone hulk movie...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones