1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

DealExtreme 1500mah battery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gatorbri, Jun 3, 2010.

1. gatorbri

gatorbri Member

2. jj3699

jj3699 Android Enthusiast

hey for $5.00 why not, just remember you get what you pay for.

3. Piiman

Piiman Android Expert

I'll let you know when i get it. for 5 bucks even if it suxs I can use it for an emergency battery. :D

4. Lefort1

Lefort1 Android Enthusiast

$5 really?!?! Wow, ok, I'll bite.

5. P M

P M Member

just FYI dealextreme.com places orders directly from supplier in China, so you will be waiting a long time for the battery to come in through shipment (usually 4-6 weeks--not sure if shipment is by air or by boat). Also takes a while because they have very strict customs for export/import.

I know this because I order a lot of flashlight modding type stuff from there and other random things that are very competitively priced... China can be great copycat's as long as the stuff is relatively simple to manufacture (i kno this as well because I work with China Manufacturer's all the time at my professional jerb).

6. Taylored

Taylored Android Enthusiast

I mentioned this in the "Prices and deals list" thread... On page 2 now. I bought three. I'll let you guys knows how it goes.

If you order more than 3 use the coupon code "bulkrate"

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews