1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

DEAR ANDROID

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by alanrlandis, Oct 14, 2018.

1. alanrlandis

alanrlandis Lurker

HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME UPDATE ANDROID WITHOUT LETTING ME CHOOSE TO NOT UPGRADE FIRST. YOU ARE EXTREMELY DISGUSTING. I AM USING IPHONE NOW. GET THE **** OUT MY LIFE YOU RACIST. YOU'RE NEVER ALLOWED IN MY HOUSE OR LIFE EVER AGAIN. GO TO HELL. GO **** YOURSELF YOU PRICK.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #16 by Rico ANDROID, Oct 14, 2018 (1 points)
  3. lvt

lvt Android Expert

Good luck with your iPhone

psionandy, tube517 and Rico ANDROID like this.
  4. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

You do realise, if you're not happy with your device, you have the choice to use another one, there are plenty of other phones on the market. Freedom of choice isn't something Apple are known for, and you'll pay a very high price for being tied to their way of doing things.

5. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

You can turn off automatic updates. It's buried in the Settings somewhere.
    I can't tell you the exact path because I'm not familiar with your phone.

When was it released?

Welcome to the Android Forums @alanrlandis.

OEMs usually don't include a manual in the box anymore. They publish them online.

#4 dontpanicbobby, Oct 14, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  6. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

er... he isn't foolish enough to think we are android.... is he????

Rico ANDROID likes this.
  7. alanrlandis

alanrlandis Lurker

OK, I think I like this new version of my android phone and I'll be keeping it.

#6 alanrlandis, Oct 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2018
  8. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

Nah. Just venting I'm sure.

He'll be back.

9. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

IPhone stores open on Monday. You sure @alanrlandis? You could compare before you return your Android on Tuesday.

10. alanrlandis

alanrlandis Lurker

Excuse me? Did you think I was lying about this? My phone has changed. No snapshots unfortunately but I KNOW it was changed.

#9 alanrlandis, Oct 14, 2018
  11. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

I don't doubt anything you said. I'm just wondering why'd you give up Android so fast and so strong? You were screaming bro.

Rico ANDROID likes this.
  12. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

The YouTube channel you linked to isn't related to Android. We don't generally allow YouTube, or blog spamming on the forum.
    If you want to discuss Android issues for your device, or Android in general then that's ok.

Rico ANDROID, Mikestony and lunatic59 like this.
  13. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

How does an update classify as 'racist'?

#12 bcrichster, Oct 14, 2018
    ALJones, Rico ANDROID and joe71 like this.
  14. joe71

joe71 Android Expert

Oh man I am so sorry to read about your relationship problems with your iPhone. They seem like they are simply horrible. My advice is you end this relationship immediately, you deserve better;). I am postive that there is a lonely android device out there looking for a partner :thumbsupdroid:

15. mikedt

mikedt 你好

"DEAR ANDROID"?? :thinking:...sounds like something Princess Leia might say.

#14 mikedt, Oct 14, 2018
    Dannydet, Rico ANDROID, KBU2 and 2 others like this.
  16. KBU2

KBU2 Android Expert

#15 KBU2, Oct 14, 2018
    joe71, psionandy, tube517 and 4 others like this.
  17. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Android Expert

i thought at first it was Love Letter to Meeee

badwink.gif

Jfalls63, tube517, psionandy and 3 others like this.
  18. alanrlandis

alanrlandis Lurker

I am extremely offended by the comments I have seen here. I'm keeping both phones. You all need to understand. If you can't understand a 1st grade question like "I'm keeping both phones" then you probably shouldn't own an Android anyway. I hate you all so much.

19. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I'm glad you brought up the subject of causing offence. You might want to look at your initial post, and the type of language you used. Do you think that's a reasonable manner to state your issues?

20. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Frankly I was rather offended by your introductory post, with the obscene language you SHOUTED.

Anyway, have a nice day.

21. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

Well in my case i posted before you said via moderator assist "I'm keeping both phones". That being said there are plenty of people here who use both. You are welcome here but you might want to moderate emotional outburst. All caps never goes over well in a post. It's just basic forum etiquette.

Once again: Welcome to the Android Forums @alanrlandis!

Dannydet, Rico ANDROID and psionandy like this.
  22. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

Ok... firstly "I'm keeping both phones " isn't a question... Even in the first grade.

Secondly, we aren't Android... So your initial correspondence was misplaced...

And finally....we love you too Sweetie
    X

23. alanrlandis

alanrlandis Lurker

I am well aware that this is not android, so you are very stupid to actually think that I think this is Android. I was saying in my original post that my Android phone updated its style which made me angry at, and I like it NOW, so I am keeping both my IPhone AND my Android. I apologize for the people I offended with my original post, I was very mad at the time. I was kicked out of multiple schools before my foster parents said "Screw it" and decided to throw me out of the house. I hope you're happy that you've insulted a foster child. You brain is too dizzy to realize how stupid you are. Go ahead and tell your parents you want to go back to the orphanage. I have never seen such a dumb group of people in my life. Get out of my thread before I hunt you and block you from this forum. Thanks for making my day .

#22 alanrlandis, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2018
  24. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±

....and with that, this thread closed.
    Hit me up if you have an issue with that.

/closed

#23 Mikestony, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    KBU2, lunatic59, Unforgiven and 3 others like this.

LG K20 V Forum

The LG K20 V release date was December 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.3" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 425 processor, and 2700mAh battery.

December 2016
Release Date
Reviews