• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Welcome to Android Forums.
Currently we have a new thread in our social area where existing members are paying
tribute to the new people that have just joined Android Forums. This is something
the regular users thought up to give you some idea how the group truly welcomes you to these forums. I encourage you to check out the thread and say hello. We are really glad that you joined these forums. Here is a link to that thread:
http://androidforums.com/lounge/508360-n-d-r-o-i-d-f-o-r-u-m-s-welcome-all-newbies-its-first-annual-newbie-appreciation-week.html

Reactions: Frisco
Upvote 0
So I am a noob. I like being a noob. So when I mess up someone else can be like dude let me fix that lol totally jk.
I want to learn as much as I can. I have learned tons from guys in my phones forum. I just want to thank everyone for being so very helpful and nice about it too. Its nice to get he'll and there is tons out there on the web but to have someone walk u through step by step and not think ur an inconvience to them-that means a lot. So thanks all u dev,rom-ers,forum regs and modertors
Special thanks to davegrow,smith058,intdepth teachme and chevanlol360.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones