1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support decent dual boot

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by femgoth, May 15, 2016.

1. femgoth

femgoth Member
    None

Jul 5, 2012
    hey guys, i realise this is an android forum, not a windows one, but this is about android tablets.

so i've recently achieved one of those life goals where my mother decides its worth a congratulations present to the tune of £500. i was hoping to get a tablet/laptop.

my issue is this..
    im a sofa guy in the evening, and like to browse/game etc.. at the moment i am using my xperia z3 phone for everything. whilst i would like something bigger, the pixel density is going to be an issue for me on a larger tablet. i dont really want a budget option, and am a sony fanboi so the z4 is the obvious choice for me at first.. but, i cant justify the £500 (ish) tag that i can get it for if i cant then use it for work as well, which requires windows, or *spits* ios.. ..whilst i have noticed a number of dual boot options, they are all budget..

is it feasible to get a decent tablet (z4 for example) then dual boot windows on it? conversely, is it better to buy a windows tablet and dual boot an android build on it?

J

Advertisement

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Jun 30, 2011
    Male
    mikedt likes this.
  3. femgoth

femgoth Member
    None

Jul 5, 2012
    Thx, I hadn't seen that option before. Doesn't look too bad an option, other than the low pixel density.. I'll put it on my list..