• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

decision made=)

adamlovesu

Jan 30, 2010
ordering my device on feb 12th... next fri..... cant wait....

1 thing though.....

would an invisible shield full body cover prevent the dust under the screen issue?
and is overheating covered bye the year long warranty?

o and glad to be a permanent part of the forum.

ordering my device on feb 12th... next fri..... cant wait....

1 thing though.....

would an invisible shield full body cover prevent the dust under the screen issue?
and is overheating covered bye the year long warranty?

o and glad to be a permanent part of the forum.
???
What the hell are you talking about?
What decision?
What device?

Am I the only one who didn't assume what this person was talking about?

... [/rant]

Upvote 0
i just assume it would work........ sonce it convers everything but i guess it doesnt cover the screen edges and the trackball where the dust gets in... i hope htc wasnt lieng about the new devs being fixed....

if you're getting the full body one, be aware that's it's not actually full body. The corners are exposed, as far as I can remember.

There's also no confirmation that the trackball is where dust enters. Others have insisted it's a poor seal between the screen and phone, which can be heard as a little click whilst pressing firmly on the screen in the bottom corner. No idea if that's correct either.

Upvote 0
if you're getting the full body one, be aware that's it's not actually full body. The corners are exposed, as far as I can remember.

There's also no confirmation that the trackball is where dust enters. Others have insisted it's a poor seal between the screen and phone, which can be heard as a little click whilst pressing firmly on the screen in the bottom corner. No idea if that's correct either.

with bb its the trackball its common with trackball devs actually lol...... look into it.... im sure theres a way to fix it.

Upvote 0
anyway, all grudges aside, I've not heard great things about the invisible shield (if you're talking about the zagg one?)

there's def a thread around here somewhere on screen protectors, where at least two people took theirs off shortly after applying them.

Me I'm afraid to say. It hampered the sensitivity of the touch buttons. The actual screen wasn't too bad though.

I wish that I'd left the back on though, nice none slip effect.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones