1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Deezer] File location found, need help converting

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by DongLord, Jan 9, 2016.

1. DongLord

DongLord Lurker

Hello! This is my first post on here and I recently downloaded Deezer, pretty cool app! I wondered if I could possible take the files from deezer and put it onto my PC and Music Player on my phone (Rocket Player). I have found the files but they have no extension and when I play them in any player other to Deezer they play but are very, don't really know the word, rough and spiky? Lol.. I'll show you the location but wondering if anyone knew a way to convert them to mp3 or anything like that!
    The location is:
    Storage/SD Card Deezer is stored on > Android > Data > deezer.android.app > Files > Data > Synchro > Track.
    In the "Track" Folder there will be multiple folders labelled "A1", "B5" etc..( Screenshot_2016-01-09-14-01-26.png )
    If you go into the folder there are files which are named a load of random numbers and letters, when played in a music player they display the correct amount of time of the song and you can tell which song, its just very jagged and spiked. Each folder has 1 file in it. ( Screenshot_2016-01-09-14-01-26.png )
    This file can be opened as Text and Audio.. I play a lot of minecraft (competitive not building houses) and people who code hacked clients often obfuscate there work so the source cannot be skidded (Copied) by a person who has downloaded the client. Maybe this file is obfuscated..
    In this I was using a Moto G idk what generation lol.
    Reply if you have any idea how to play these files,

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I'd say it's both obfuscated and a proprietary format to Deezer, basically DRM copyright protection. How you can play or export them to anything else, no ideas. Can't use Deezer anyway.

MrJavi likes this.
  3. DongLord

DongLord Lurker

I could tell its obfuscated by the code of the files when I opened it with text.. I haven't seen any posts anywhere showing where the actually song files are located so maybe someone who's fluent with coding could see what they could do.

4. Nn NN

Nn NN Lurker

I recommend not to. I tried renaming the files to .flac at the end and tried to convert flac to mp3 online and this crap happened.

Attached Files:

MrJavi likes this.
  5. Nn NN

Nn NN Lurker

I didn't realize this was 2016.

MrJavi likes this.
  6. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

:) Don't worry, Its happened to me a few times as well. lol

Welcome to Android Forums @Nn NN :)