• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Default LG HOME launcher for brokenout connect rom (attached)

dulal18

Android Enthusiast
Nov 14, 2011
Well lol I might be the only person ever to like the Lg home launcher, but here it is for those who wants to use it on the brokenout connect rom. Originally just copying the regular home apk from a stock rom would work since its not de-odexed and signed for a custom rom, but this Apk is so if you like the launcher like me (app categorizing, widget selector features) here it is. Download and place the apk in System/app folder

Dev-Host - LGHome2.apk - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Well lol I might be the only person ever to like the Lg home launcher, but here it is for those who wants to use it on the brokenout connect rom. Originally just copying the regular home apk from a stock rom would work since its not de-odexed and signed for a custom rom, but this Apk is so if you like the launcher like me (app categorizing, widget selector features) here it is. Download and place the apk in System/app folder

Dev-Host - LGHome2.apk - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Ur not the only one who likes it, i prefer it too. Thanks for posting this, o really appreciate it.

Upvote 0
You think this will work for the Esteem?
we already have this on the esteem.. lol thanks to yours truley :D, this is also the launcher i provide on both my LD-LG roms for connect & esteem lol and i also include the 3 themes that come with it!! my brother has a lucid and i noticed he has an extra theme or two that we dont have so i want to try and get a hold of them for you guys!!! will keep ya posted !! :D

Reactions: Shatterproof
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones