1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Default Memo App

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by to174jay, Feb 8, 2013.

1. to174jay

to174jay New Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Hello all,

I am trying to find a way to access my saved Memo Files on epic 4g. It is the default app with a "T" (labeled "Memo") as the icon. I have my phone synced with my pc and have looked through EVERY folder and am not able to find it. Does anyone know how I can access my saved memo files? Just a little backround, I am having issues w my phone and the sprint store wants to do a factory reset so I am trying to find my saved memo files to move over to my pc.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement

2. kevindroid

kevindroid Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Male
    electrician
    baltimore
    try using the explorer app or any file manager. search your sd card with it. sorry i dont know the file

3. Epicurean

Epicurean Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    Programmer
    Maryland
    I went thru the same thing looking for previously saved memos. They only exist in protected memory. If you want to synch your memos to your PC you need a different app, such as Epistle, then save the files in your Dropbox folder. WORKS LIKE A CHARM.

4. to174jay

to174jay New Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Thanks, i looked into Epistle, but it is no longer supported or available in the Playstore for that matter. Any other recommendations? Really would like to move onto Evernote, but i have too many saved notes in Memo!!