1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Default text messages when declining a call

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by boazroz, May 7, 2014.

1. boazroz

boazroz Lurker
    None

May 7, 2014
    Does anyone know how to modify these text messages shown when declining a call on the M8?

Advertisement

2. PyroSporker

PyroSporker Android Expert
    None

Apr 3, 2010
    Welcome to the forums :) I'm not sure if you ever found the answer to this question?
    I've been meaning to get on here for a week (or almost two) and provide a reply :eek:

If you need to turn on or off this behavior, when declining calls, it is located in Settings -> Call -> scroll down and select or de-select 'Declined Calls'

The way that you can edit these default messages when declining calls, also called "Quick Texts", is to:
    Go into the Messaging Application -> Select and open a message thread OR compose a new message -> Menu/3-dot overflow button -> Quick Text -> Menu/3-dot overflow button -> select Add, Delete, or Edit accordingly

KOLIO, SolApathy and boazroz like this.
  3. CarsonB

CarsonB Lurker
    None

Jun 26, 2012
    On my Galaxy Note 4 the path is, Settings, Call, Call Rejection (at top), Rejection Messages.

4. Trollatoppan

Trollatoppan Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 28, 2010
    The "Quick Texts" messages are not the same messages as used in "declining a call" messages.

HTC One M8

The HTC One M8 is the Taiwanese company's flagship phone for the first half of 2014. It built on its predecessor with an upgraded 5-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, and an UltraPixel rear Duo Camera.
Tags: