• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Default Text To Mobile Number?

I find it annoying too but I dont have a solution. It's extra annoying because it doesn't even list what the number is called so I have to compare the number to the call numbers to see which one is their mobile number.
This might be one of the MOST annoying things about this phone, especially if you text a lot. Having to go through the 4 or 5 numbers i might have for someone is pretty darn annoying!

Upvote 0
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that this is the only thread I can find about this and only two people seem tho agree. Why would I want to send a text to anything but the mobile number?

This and the fact that I don't see any way to automatically delete old texts creating lag seem to be obvious things you would want that have been left off my Hero.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones