• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root DeFrost 6.0e - Help?

mbatson89

Android Enthusiast
Apr 21, 2010
UK
Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone here is using the same ROM and can help me; I'm probably missing something really obvious, but I cant seem to find the stock Dialler and Contacts applications on this ROM?

I'm using DialerOne as a replacement dialler temporarily but can't seem to find a decent alternative to the stock contatcs app and currently have no way of editing or adding contacts from the phone itself?

Maybe it's just getting late and i'm being thick, but any help much appreciated :p

no, was running Defrost 5.x before hand so didn't wipe? I'm really reluctant to wipe as I've never had a completely successful re-installation of all my apps etc from back up... Probably something i'm doing wrong in the process to be fair but with every DeFrost update i've done so far, i've not wiped and i've not had a single problem until now...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones