• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Defy won't sync with PC

jpp

Lurker
Jan 13, 2011
Hello. I wanted to sync my Defy to my PC. Plugged the usb cord but my PC wouldn't recognize it, it asks for the MB525 driver CD. I didn't get a driver CD or any other CD with my new phone. I find this odd. Anyone else have this problem?

I'm using Vista.

Hello. I wanted to sync my Defy to my PC. Plugged the usb cord but my PC wouldn't recognize it, it asks for the MB525 driver CD. I didn't get a driver CD or any other CD with my new phone. I find this odd. Anyone else have this problem?

I'm using Vista.

Check out the product support page for info and software downloads:

DEFY with MOTOBLUR - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA

Upvote 0
Hi

Why don't you sync your defy to the computer via the built in app with wifi for the time being?

I have forgotten the name of the app in the menu as my defy has gone for a replacement but I am sure someone on here can help with that.

For the USB connection I think the software is called Motorola phone tools and it has to be purchased.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones