1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Delay in initiating connection on incoming/outgoing call after update to 2.3.5 / sense 3.0

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ced, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Ced

Ced Lurker

Has anyone else been experiencing a slight delay while at the start of a call ?
    I have a 2 second lag on the beginning of any incoming/outgoing call.
    I have faced this immediately after update , I can live with it .. but it's a tad annoying to wait 2 seconds to say a hello while a call connects.
    no problems noticed with the same sim on other phones , so network issues ruled OUT!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

The Desire HD has had a similar issue since the 2.3.5 update (but when the call was answered, it wouldn't connect), it was sorted by removing your FB account, then re adding it. You might want to try that?

3. Ced

Ced Lurker

you mean uninstall Facebook from the app menu and reinstall it from the market again?

thanks for your interest in helping out..much appreciated.

4. El Presidente

VIP Member

No problem :).

I don't think you can uninstall the actual Facebook app, but if you head to Settings -> Accounts & Sync, you can remove your account there, then re add it again from the same menu.

Obviously moot if you don't have a FB account or it's not linked to your handset.

Ced likes this.
  5. Ced

Ced Lurker

this worked! you my friend are GOD sent! and the phone feels a lot faster!
    many thanks! !

6. El Presidente

VIP Member

HTC Incredible S Forum

The HTC Incredible S release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews