1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Delay in receiving calls on Rise

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hellooo, Jul 6, 2013.

1. hellooo

hellooo Newbie

When I call my Kyocera Rise using another phone, I hear 2 or 3 rings in the earpiece before my Rise starts to ring. I have 3 bars of signal at my house, and im on Virgin Mobile. Is there any fairly easy way I can make it so that if someone calls my Rise it will ring right away? Or within like 2 seconds? I also know my MSL, if that matters. During my research I came across several websites that talked about something called a slot cycle index, but I can't seem to find that option anywhere on my phone. You guys are very helpful when trying to help me. Thank you.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. hellooo

hellooo Newbie

(in the earpiece of the phone I'm using to call my Rise.) My Rise doesn't ring right away when it is called and would like it if it did.

3. TechDad378

TechDad378 Well-Known Member

If your phone is rooted you can download the app PimpMyRom from the playstore. Once installed, open it and locate the section called Telephony. From there you will be able to tweak you call responses. Below is a link for rooting the Rise...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2307306

Kyocera Rise Forum

The Kyocera Rise release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews