• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Delecting a preset Scene

RandallRPP

Lurker
Feb 14, 2011
Hello and thank you for all the post here. I have been reading this forum for a awhile. But only just joined as I learn more from reading.

I rooted a couple of weeks back (read the sticky, thank you it is great info).

Anyway, I am hoping to delete most of the factory preset Scenes. I would like to keep just one and the blank one too.

Any one know how? I tried searching with root explorer based on some of the theme names but that did not work turn up any thing that loos like it could be it.

Thanks

Thanks Wake69

It is not so much the space they take up memory wise but rather wanting to just wanting to clean up some clutter, as I don't really use them. Also, if and when we get the latest Sense UI ugrade, users select sences by fliping though visuals of the homescreen, kinda like album art. I that case, I think having there would be a larger pain in the but.

I have searched the web, and while lots of people seem to want to delete these the answer seem to it can't be done, but these are not rooted phones either.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones