• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Delete home launcher

mottriumph

Dec 31, 2011
I deleted the android Home launcher from the system using titanium. I try to fix this by factory reset the phone. However when I turn on the phone it get blank. The phone only let slide the lock screen to a blank black page. I can not access anything. Is there a way I can fix this? Anyone please help me.

I deleted the android Home launcher from the system using titanium. I try to fix this by factory reset the phone. However when I turn on the phone it get blank. The phone only let slide the lock screen to a blank black page. I can not access anything. Is there a way I can fix this? Anyone please help me.

I suppose you can sideload another home app through ADB?

I guess the best answer is. "stop deleting things with TB" thats how phones break. :D

This happened to me before, my lockscreen had a unlock to go to camera, so i went to the camera app, held the home button, used the app launcher to go to my file browser, and installed a home app apk I had on the SD card.

worth a try, but on a fresh reboot you might not have any apps in the "recent apps" list, so may not work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones