• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Delete pictures in phone?

Tanqueray

Lurker
Oct 16, 2011
Hello. When I was first playing with my Galaxy Ace I managed to transfer a folder of pictures to the phone's memory - not the SD card. I have checked this by removing the card and all my new pictures vanish but the folder's pictures are still there.

When I view them in Gallery there is no Delete button for these images and I cannot locate them via Kies. Any ideas please for deleting the folder and freeing some memory in the phone. Thanks.

Hi.. the problem here may be with ur photos being synced with picasa web albums.. If that is the case then delete button will not be shown. If this is the case, then just go to the settings menu, then go to 'accounts and sync' option.. Go to 'Manage Accounts' and select your Gmail account from the diff accs shown.. Then Unmark the 'Sync Picasa Web Album' option.

Upvote 0
Hi.. the problem here may be with ur photos being synced with picasa web albums.. If that is the case then delete button will not be shown. If this is the case, then just go to the settings menu, then go to 'accounts and sync' option.. Go to 'Manage Accounts' and select your Gmail account from the diff accs shown.. Then Unmark the 'Sync Picasa Web Album' option.
I also had this problem as a 70 year old no idea what to do but followed your instructions and HEY PRESTO! problem solved. Thank you cshetty23

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones