• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Delete Search From Maps

as a new member I was about to post the same question when I found this thread. I cleared the cache and still have all the previous searches listed. Tried powering off and rebooting, but that didn't help. so clearing the cache on Maps does not delete previous searches

Have to clear the *data* not cache, and there is a clear search history option in the settings too.

Upvote 0
I finally found The Solution to clear search history from maps! When you are about to search and you see your previous search results, scroll down to the bottom and choose "Personalized with my places" from there comes new menus where you can see all your previous search and destination results. So just pick one by one and hold until you get a popup menu where you can delete from. I just did it and deleted all search results :) all that clearing cache and data does not delete your search results.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones