• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root delete thread : indulge locked messages?

traajik

Android Enthusiast
Apr 19, 2011
when i go to delete messages from my phone and i have the need to select all to delete, a box will pop up saying 'Delete selected threads' then below there is an unchecked box with the description 'indulged locked threads' and i cannot check it. someone tell me wtf is this do i need to grant root permissions to messaging? Giving root permissions to that seems like a bad idea

Its just asking if you want to also delete the message(s) that you have previously locked. Its just a safe guard so you don't accidentally erase something that you locked because it was important, you shouldn't need root privileges to do this though so maybe im talking about something different.

haha it probably wouldn't let me check it because i didn't have any locked messages :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones