1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Deleted Folder Keep Coming Back

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Duckster, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Duckster

Duckster Android Enthusiast

Jul 20, 2010
    I have scoured the internet and some folks have had this issue, but no one seems to have a "fix". I created a folder on the phone some time ago. I later moved it to the SD card and tried to delete the phone copy. It is a folder with about 28 documents in it. After checking around later, I found that the folder (along with the documents) keep returning to the phone. I even tried to delete the phone copy and the SD copy but the phone copy keeps returning.

I have went through the entire phone to see if there was a "back up" that keeps making it come back, but I can't find any. I also do not use the "cloud" to store documents on. I have tried several reputable file managers online but that doesn't help either. It is back within an hour or so.

Any ideas?

Advertisement

2. Duckster

Jul 20, 2010
    Has anyone else had/seen this issue?

3. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Android Expert

Dec 31, 2011
    Male
    Boston MA USA
    I haven't had that issue but do you have any apps like Clean Master Clean or Battery Doctor on your Note 3? The have been known to cause this issue.

4. Duckster

Jul 20, 2010
    Hey! THANK YOU for responding! I used to have CM but I deleted it a while ago. My phone is almost full and this folder is very large and would save me a lot of space... If I can delete it and get it to stop coming backback. I do have GSam Battery monitor.

I have also looked over my programs and nothing else has been creating any backups.

I, I have also tried to delete it in safe mode. Still no luck.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launched in 2012 and was the company's flagship phablet. The device featured a 5.7-inch display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 13MP main camera.