1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root deleted mixer_paths.xml

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jarred orchard, Jun 20, 2016.

1. jarred orchard

None

Jun 20, 2016
    Male
    Hey all i tried to increase the volume on my lg g4 beat (lg-h735) and i accidentally deleted the mixer_paths.xml now i have no sound my music player doesn't work my earphones don't work my youtube etc doesn't work i did a factory data reset and its still not workimg any suggestions on how to fix this would be appreciated thanks :)

Advertisement

2. jarred orchard

None

Jun 20, 2016
    Male
    My phone is rooted and i deleted the file using root explorer

3. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Mar 5, 2010
    Male
    space alien ;)
    Indy
    Hello and welcome to our AndroidForums, Jarred.

Hmm, I would think your best bet would be to find another person with an rooted LG G4 Beat device as ask for a copy of their mixer_paths.xml file.

LG seems to publish their ROMs in a format I'm not familiar with for extracting files from them, so its not simply a case of grabbing a file and pulling your file from there (unless some smart person like @iowabowtech can point us in the right direction :)).

Also, I see we have an (admittedly small) LG G3 Beat area here at AF and an LG G4 area, but not an LG G4 Beat area, but it might not hurt to post in the LG G4 area (or I could more this thread over there for you--just lemme know).

Cheers!

4. jarred orchard

None

Jun 20, 2016
    Male
    I was thinking of finding someone with the lg g4 beat and asking them for their mixer_paths.xml the problem however is i don't know anybody who has the phone, it would be appreciated if you could send it over for me thanks

5. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Mar 5, 2010
    Male
    space alien ;)
    Indy
    I've moved your thread over here to the LG G4 root area...hopefully, some on here may also have your same device or maybe it's possible that the file is close enough for all LG G4 versions that it would work for you.

Best of luck!

6. jarred orchard

None

Jun 20, 2016
    Male
    Thank you for all the help its much appreciated

scary alien likes this.

LG G4

The LG G4 was launched in 2015. It has a 5.5-inch IPS display and a 16MP camera with Laser Auto Focus and Color Spectrum Sensor. It has a 3,000 mAh removable battery and expandable storage. The G4 can be customized with 6 different leather back covers, and 3 different traditional back covers.
Tags: