1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Deleted my "Apps on Phone" list at AppBrian

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aj88cab, Aug 20, 2010.

1. aj88cab

aj88cab Member

May 19, 2010
    Since I got my Dinc back in June I have pretty much used AppBrain exclusively to install apps. If you know AppBrain, you know that your account automatically makes and saves a list of the apps you load. And you can sync this list with your phone to keep both current. It is also like a backup incase something happens to the apps on your phone.

Well yesterday I was clicking my mouse faster than I was thinking and I deleted my "Apps on Phone" list from the AppBrain website.

So my question is...If I run the "Sync with AppBrain" feature from my phone will it recreate the deleted "Apps on Phone" list on AppBrain or will it delete the apps from my phone:thinking:

Advertisement

2. FramCire

FramCire Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    It shouldnt delete apps.

3. MathewS81

MathewS81 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Chandler, AZ
    It will just redo the list on AppBrain. Appbrain itself can't delete apps on its own.

4. aj88cab

aj88cab Member

May 19, 2010
    Thanks guys, it worked fine...have a great weekend!

5. bkeadle

bkeadle New Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Then maybe someone can help me?!

I had a nice long list of apps installed on my Motorola Photon 4G before I had to do a factory reset of the phone due to some issues. Now I don't see any of my apps I had installed, the most recent app shown (other than AppBrain App Market), "installed 2011 Sep 20" was well before I even owned this phone.

It looks like the phone sync'd *UP TO* AppBrain, not "DOWN FROM" AppBrain!

Is there a recovery, or list or *SOMETHING* from the way things were just before I factory reset my phone?!