• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Deleted photos on android-need them back!!!

smithy9

Lurker
Oct 16, 2013
hey everybody,

i went out partying last weekend and my girl deleted the WHOLE album on my samsung S4.

Can anyone help me, what to do to get them back?!? I didint make much photos since then, cause i dont want to rewite the space on my internal memory.

thanky you for your answers....

Joe

I use a program called File Scavenger by Quetek. Its not real cheap, a license is 39.95, but its definitely worth it. Recently I shot about 250 pictures at pool party in the Philippines and thought I copied them over to my computer. I didn't and reformatted my memory card. I ended shooting with the card again. Even after all that I got back better than 90 percent of my pictures. Great software..

Upvote 0
One solution to prevent a recurrence is to have Dropbox automatically upload the photos. I have mine setup to only upload over wi-fi, so there is typically a period of time before new photos will upload if I'm not at home or the office.

This ^.

That is exactly what I do. Dropsync automatically moves my pictures, screenshots, and a few other things directly to my Dropbox account (which goes directly to my PC hard drive) as soon as I take them, then deletes them from my phone to keep space open.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones