• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help deleted photos

djskye55

Lurker
Dec 4, 2013
I had a Samsung Infuse 4g, but recently got a new phone, so I wanted to transfer my old photos to the new phone. I downloaded Astro file manager to move all of my pics to my sd card and was doing so, except my download would stop at 80% so I would cancel it and start over. I would delete the new folder and move it from the phone to the sd card again. The last time I did that, however, I deleted the folder from the internal sd card instead of the external one, realizing I deleted my pics. Is there anyway I can get them back?

There are a variety of file recovery apps on the Play Store that should help.

Note that if you create new files in internal storage, they could use the space that contains your photos so I would avoid that until you have run the recovery app (or apps as you may want to try more than 1) and got your pictures back.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones