• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root deleted stock apps

hi all!!

i just deleted some (like 6 of them) stock apps on my samsung galaxy y, althought they were bloat apps.. but, now i want them back all.. i had backuped them on titanium backup pro, but when i try to hit restore option, it goes on forever loading and not restoring the app, any suggestion??? some of remove apps are messaging, email, swype, talk 1.3, yahoo finance, and some more i forgot (lazy to check my phone).

pls help...

thanks.

well,even i have deleted stock apps....what i did was to get them back===
1.. rooted my phone and installed titanium backup pro
2..backed all user apps+data(note do not backup system apps + data because see the third point)
3..flash your firmware again with any version you want...
and all stock apps will come back...
then restore your backup..

flashing your firmware loads all system apps.....

Upvote 0
same problem in here. I want my Software Update to be back since I deleted it, it made a conflict on my software update via KIES :(. Hope someone can help us on how to get back these system apps. I've already tried to copy paste my data and .apk on my phone from my backed up stock roms but it keeps sayin "APPLICATION NOT INSTALLED" :(. Is there's any trick on these? I don't want to flash it over and over again nor factory reset as seems I have a little bit many apps installed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones