1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Deleted the mail envelope from the home screen!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BigSlick, Dec 23, 2011.

1. BigSlick

BigSlick Newbie

Ok so out of nowhere my email icon on my home screen stopped functioning. So I figured I would erase it and then put it back. Well now I cant find where the hell it is! It's really been driving me crazy all day. I just don't get it, I've always been able to reset the apps this way. For some reason this is a whole different story.

Also if you can help with another thing....I can't seem to be able to sync my calender with facebook.

I just upgraded to this phone yesterday from the original Incredible.

Thanks in advance!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BigSlick

BigSlick Newbie

Ok I figured out the calender thing but I still need the email!!

3. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut?
    VIP Member

You have tried rebooting? It isn't in your app drawer as "Mail"? Is it still in your apps list if you go to settings>applications>manage applications>all ?

4. BigSlick

BigSlick Newbie

Nope! That's what's driving me insane. I can't find it anywhere. The only mail thing I can find is a widget, and that needs a ton of page area. I don't get it at all.

5. BigSlick

BigSlick Newbie

Ok so I did a software update and now its in the applications!! Thanks for the response....my problem is now solved! I was able to put it back where it belongs! :D

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews