1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Deleted

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by thakid87, May 17, 2011.

1. thakid87

thakid87 Lurker

Deleted

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Steven58

ral likes this.
  3. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Android Expert

Never understood why people keep the evidence...then of course act all dumbfounded and wonder how they got caught! :rolleyes:

ral likes this.
  4. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Extreme Android User

I don't think there is a couples therapy app.

ral likes this.
  5. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You

Depends what you want to hide.

Pix, try 'hide n seek' but it won't hide the folder, it will just put a .hide extention into the pictures you select, its disguised as a flashlight app once installed.

Sms ... You can use something like 'pi.soft backup' to back them up, encrypted if need be (their idea of encrypted is to store then as raw binary) once backed up you can delete the sms from your phone and restore them at a later date.

6. UKCatFan

UKCatFan Android Expert

Is this Arnold Schwarzenegger?

7. brykins

brykins Android Enthusiast

Get a second phone. It's the ONLY way to ensure that things you don't want to be found stay unfound. Of course, you have then make sure the second phone isn't found, so you have to keep it in the car. Ideally a second car that the wife doesn't know about. And to make sure she never sees the second car, it's a good idea to buy a second house to park the second car at.

Just to be safe.

8. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy Android Enthusiast

Depends on what you want to hide? Texts, calls, contacts, pictures? There's not really one app that does them all. I think Handcent has a "blacklist" option or something like that which will hide texts messages from certain people, and GoSMS allows you to encrypt them (although you can still see the messages there, just can't read them).

9. mrcaptain

mrcaptain Well-Known Member

"Vaulty free" hides pics and videos with a password.

10. flatlander

flatlander Well-Known Member

Just don't do anything you have to hide

fjumayao, ral and ScorpDX like this.
  11. wayrad

wayrad Android Expert

Ah, the wonders of context-sensitive advertising...try viewing this thread without logging in, it's wall-to-wall ads for divorce forms and legal advice...:eek:

12. Knewz

Knewz Android Expert

Audio Manager... its called Audio Manager but no it does not change your audio settings. it just looks like it does. Of course the instructions will display when you open the app

13. Jerrya

Jerrya Lurker

If your looking for internet access that doesnt store anything, no history, no passwords, no cookies, try InBrowser. If you use an alternate web browser (skyfire, dolphin, etc) check your stock browser, because these actually use the stock browser and will show history and even downloaded items even if you clear the history and cookies and everything else from the other browsers.

Vaulty for pictures and vids, and Shady is about the best for sms.

14. gregs887

gregs887 Android Enthusiast

Maybe not fooling around behind her back?

ral likes this.
  15. noah way

noah way Android Enthusiast

Don't be surprised when what goes around comes around.

ral likes this.
  16. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Extreme Android User

Don't teach the spouse how to use apps. I can't get mine to even learn to text.

17. ral

ral Android Expert

Why would you have too...

I learned a lot about this forum, and its members today. Proud to be part of this community.

18. impala63rag

impala63rag Newbie

whats really gonna be funny is when she checks the browser history, and see's that you've posted this thread. lmao.

19. nOOb123

nOOb123 Lurker

Use Loky PLUS. Hides messages, contacts and files. There's not even an app icon.

Don't use it myself, but I have a friend who swears by it.

20. takeshi

takeshi Android Expert

...and a second billing address. Seriously. If you need to ask, don't do it. It's not rocket science. If you can't sort it out for yourself you're going to get busted. :rolleyes:

21. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You

I love how everyone assumes it's a cheating partner, it couldn't possibly be a parent hiding stuff from kids could it, however unlikely. Lol

22. RyanB

RyanB Guest

The OP started that it was to hide things from a spouse. Where did you infer kids from that?

23. The_Superhoo

The_Superhoo Android Enthusiast

Cheating is bad.

But come on guys, can we avoid the value judgements and just answer the man's question?

24. Johnny Fever

Johnny Fever Lurker

My BB had an app with a picture of a safe for an icon. I liked it. I could store passwords there, without worrying about losing my phone and having someone rape me financially. Plus, if I ran into a cop with one of those devices that sucks a copy of all your data, it would be encrypted.

I'm new to Android, but there's gotta be something similar. Educamate me.

Edit: NM. Found the thread, going with Keepass.

25. greeno29

greeno29 Lurker

Maybe just use Astro and create a new folder called .datadump

Just an idea, not sure if SMS can be put in there. I know videos can...