• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Deleteing music from HTC Wildfire.

Does anybody have any idea how to delete music from the HTC Wildfire. The problem is that a compilation album is all listed separately. Basically it was an album of blues a relative made up for me. This is taking up massive storage.
I have been back to my media player on the computer and renamed the album in the hope that it will solve the problem if I load it on again. The trouble is that the music player now appears to be full. Run out of gigabytes or some such thing.
I am quite old and new to this kind of technology so I would need very simple idiot proof instructions in plain and simple english especially as I have no idea what apps are, perhaps someone would be kind enough to tell me and also wether I would have to pay extra for them?:eek:
I would also like to know if this means the little memory card in the phone is so full that I would'nt even be able to get so much as a photo on it?
To be honest I would like to put some more music on the phone but it may be full. All in all I want to put about 80 of my Cd's on it for long journeys but I don't know if I can as I seem to have filled it up already with the albums I have already put on.
Can anybody advise me or help me?
Naturally I understand I will have to delete each song instead of the whole album in one go as it's all listed as separate albums instead of the one album that it actually is due to this ridiculous configuration.
Did the designers of this not see the problem before they put it on the market?

Reactions: allan y

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones