1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Deleting images..

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ljc9, Sep 6, 2011.

1. ljc9

ljc9 Lurker

Is there a way to delete all of my images from my gallery without selecting each one? I have soo many pictures and that would take forever..please help I am running out of storage space lol

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary
    VIP Member

Welcome to the AndroidForums, ljc9 :).

I know that Astro File Manager has a "Multi" (multi-select) option that allows you select mulitple files at one time while scrolling through a list of file, and then choose what operation (like delete) you want to perform on the selected items.

It has a toolbar at the top of the screen (you can turn that off, too, if you want) with a "Multi" icon that you would select after navigating to the folder/directory that contains your files.

Then, scroll through your files (it should produce thumbnail images on the left-hand side of the screen if you are in List view mode), selecting the ones you want, and then either press the desired function on the toolbar, or long-press your last selection and choose an operation.

Hope that helps :).

Cheers!

3. DNick

DNick Android Enthusiast

You could just hook it up to your computer, and do it that way. Seems easiest to me.

4. Harry2

Harry2 Extreme Android User

The (free) QuickPic gallery can do this.
    Long press on a picture in the overview folders let you multi check :)

Harry

5. womb raider

womb raider Android Enthusiast

Or you can press the tick icon (in a square) at the top of the screen when you view an album, and then select/deselect images.

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews