• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Deleting incorrect words learnt by Xperia Mini Pro

lazylump

Lurker
Nov 22, 2011
I have entered some incorrect words that my Xperia Mini Pro has learnt in my first week of use. After that, even though I've unchecked the "Learn Words" option in Settings > Language & keyboard settings > International Keyboard settings > Text Input settings, but these words keep popping up when I type any messages, and it is very irritating getting these instead of valid words.

I've tried looking up these incorrect words in Settings > Language & keyboard settings > User dictionary. But even that is empty, so I can't delete them from there.

How do I delete these incorrect words so that they stop popping up in suggestions? I'm finding it very irritating to type messages because of this.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones