1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

deleting photos

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lobot313, Dec 16, 2013.

1. lobot313

lobot313 Lurker

How do I delete photos in my auto backup folder in my gallery?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Welcome to Android Forums.

If you tell us the device you are using and who your carrier is (like Verizon) we will move your question to the forum dedicated to that device.

... Thom

3. lobot313

lobot313 Lurker

Well I have the android Acer tablet iconia A200 and I have the Droid Motorola razor M

4. I assumed you ere asking about your tablet and I moved this thread from Android Lounge to the forum dedicated to it.

I you were asking aboutyour phone, send me a Private Message and I will move the thread to the forum dedicated to your phone.

... Thom

5. lobot313

lobot313 Lurker

No I am talking about my tablet. I cliCked on the back up gallery and then the photos to delete...but there was no option to delete them

6. lobot313

lobot313 Lurker

Can't anyone answer my question on deleting photos on auto backup?

7. amarie82

amarie82 Android Expert

You can't delete them from the phone unless you have the picasa app downloaded. Or you can do it on a PC. Also you can go thru Google + and delete them as well. Picasa and Google + have been integrated so either will work. If you have never signed up for Google + download picasa tool and you can manage that way

8. lobot313

lobot313 Lurker

I tried going through the Google+ and pic as a to get rid of the photos...but it didn't work. Can you give me a step by step on how to delete photos on auto back up that I don't want anymore?

9. amarie82

amarie82 Android Expert

Download this app login with your gmail and choose the album and select the photos you want to delete.

Attached Files:

10. lobot313

lobot313 Lurker

I will try that. Thank you and I will let you know of any success

11. amarie82

amarie82 Android Expert

You are welcome and yes let me know how that goes

12. lobot313

lobot313 Lurker

Hello. Can you send that link again? It is no longer available in the last thread that you sent me. I hope you had a nice Christmas.

13. amarie82

amarie82 Android Expert

The app for picasa

14. lobot313

lobot313 Lurker

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that the tool worked...but in order to do it, I had to create a nonpublic folder to get rid of them. The folder is still in my gallery but no photos are seen.

15. amarie82

amarie82 Android Expert

Good glad it worked for you!

16. lobot313

lobot313 Lurker

I am too. Thank you.

17. amarie82

amarie82 Android Expert

You are very welcome

Acer Iconia Tab A200 Forum

The Acer Iconia Tab A200 release date was January 2012. Features and Specs include a 10.1" inch screen, 2MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 processor, and 3260mAh battery.

January 2012
Release Date
Reviews