• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Deleting Songs From Google Music??

I'm sure it's just that I'm an Android idiot but I've tried and tried and can not figure out how to delete songs that I've downloaded to Google music. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

They are synced from your play.google.com account, so you have to delete them from there first. I find it's easiest to just highlight the song you want, and press the DEL key. Poof, song is gone and a few minutes later, it will be gone off your phone as well.

Reactions: Bramsy and crouch1
Upvote 0
They are synced from your play.google.com account, so you have to delete them from there first. I find it's easiest to just highlight the song you want, and press the DEL key. Poof, song is gone and a few minutes later, it will be gone off your phone as well.

I don't think it take even that long. I was editing some of the ID data on Play Music, and it pretty much updated on my phone in almost real time. Freaky.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones