• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Delurking for overdue intro

cmybliss

Android Enthusiast
Aug 20, 2010
The Abarat
So, I've been poking around the comm since the purchase of my first Droid, (an Eris) last year. As it was my first smartie-smart phone, I was quite happy with it. Until it started going wonky. Can't complain too much, I only paid $29.00 for it. Well, I ditched it and now have an Incredible. Yeah, I used an upgrade on a phone that's a year old, but I needed a new one, and this one fit my needs. A technofile I am not! But, I do enjoy playing with new gadgets. I've kicked around the idea of rooting, but if I do, it'll be the Eris first, which is currently:eek: amusing my daughter. If I muck something up, it's best I do it to the toy.
Anyhow, you guys have all been very helpful, even if you didn't know it, and I've enjoyed reading through all the old threads. So for that, I thank you.

A.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones