• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Designing an app for android

I have a question for everyone that knows more then me...pretty much all of you. Where/Who would i email about a app i thought about for the android operating system? I have reasearched this app and have found NOTHING on it at all. No one is attempting to do what i have thought of. It has to do with the caller id pic's that come up. thats all i am going to say about it. Now, i have no idea how to program/make an app so i would need to approach google and see if they like the idea. Wife has already designed some preliminary graphics showing what it could do and how it could look. Any help would be great. Anyone out there that can make apps or whatnot feel free to shoot me a pm and if i think you are up for it maybe we could team up or something. Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones