• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Desire after flash hboot doesn't work

Hello all,
I'm new on the forum, so please apologize lack of knowledge.
Now my problem:
I have HTC Desire rooted with Revolutionary and S-OFF. After root - phone was working fine, and than I started procedure of ROM upgrade, I chosen following one --> CrystalPyramid 0.5.1 from forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1103410. I have flashed hboot (followed instructions from above thread) and than phone stuck on splash screen. After couple tries, I restored handset to original Gingerbread 2.3.3 using RUU_HTC. Now mobile passes splash screens, I can see lock screen with date and time, but phone indicates:
1. Storage almost full
2. Low on space
and when unlocking screen all apps crashes and only option I got is 'Force close'. So in fact mobile is not functional.

My mobile details:
AlphaRev D2EXT+
Bravo PVT4 SHIP S-OFF
HBOOT-6.93.1002
MICROP-051d
TOUCH PANEL-SYNT0101
RADIO-5.17.05.23
Aug 10 2010,17:52:18

Could anyone advice how to fix it?
Maybe I need release some space on internal storage, but I don't know how.

did you do a full wipe before flashing anything?

That hboot you chose probably hasn't enough space for your data partition as its for data2sd.

Flash a stock sized one back.
Thanks for answer.
No I didn't, and now I know why I should :(
I haven't got any stock hboot, could you let me know how to get one?
I have found hboot_8x50_0.80.0000_20100329.nb0 in PB99.img it that ok?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones