• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Desire age demographic

How old are you?

• 20 or below

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 87 35.7%
  • 31-40

Votes: 77 31.6%
  • 41-50

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • 50+

Votes: 20 8.2%

• Total voters
This doesn't really prove anything since you are actually getting the age demographic of people who own a Desire AND use this forum. That's going to significantly skew your data.

As a bit of fun it's great, but as a scientific study it's some what lacking ;-)

Oh I never claimed it as scientific! But it's probably about as valid as most of the statistics you see in the media. ;)

Upvote 0
62. Cannot help myself, I just love the techie stuff.

And as a result of me going on about my excellent phone;

Number 1 daughter (28) now has HTC Desire
Number 1 stepdaughter (25) now has HTC Desire
Number 2 daughter's boyfriend (26) is getting an HTC Desire
Wife's former hubbie is getting HTC Desire

Stepson (23) has iphone but I am working on him!!

I guess I am just an aged trendsetter!!!!!

Upvote 0
Just turned 60. My kids (loose description as both in their 30's!) both have iphones and are definitely jealous of my Desire (although won't admit it).

Re Battery - Having had Ipaq PDA's for years, I get much better value per battery charge out of the Desire than i ever did with PDA's - its a preception thing as many people compare battery life of the desire with mobile phones, which is not really right. The desire is a PDA with telephony, and as such I think it does brilliantly. (just wish it had an office suite).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones