• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help DESIRE Bluetooth problem

I've tried using my DESIRE with Bluetooth headsets from Samsung WEP series, Nokia, Sony Ericsson & Plantronics(expensive) & they've similar outcomes.

If it's ok for Incoming calls, there are always problems with outgoing calls, vice versa..

I've been trawling all over the net for similar problems & feedback..

Some mentioned as an Android problem but mine is now Android 2.2.. it's the same..

I went to a HTC Concept Store & tried to no avail to get the guys there to assure me that HTC Bluetooth headsets will work well with a DESIRE??

Can any kind soul direct me to a solution..

Thanks in advance!! :)

Bought a HTC "BH M400" Bluetooth distributor..
Finally found someone who is knowledgeable enough to fiddle around with the settings & pair up with my DESIRE..
Can call & answer with any problems, but must answer incoming calls via Bluetooth button else I will be talking thru my handset instead..
Can't listen to my music but it's good enough that I have a Bluetooth for calls..
Though noticed that the volume is not loud enough..
Hooray!!

Upvote 0
Its pretty much a Bluetooth problem rather than media player..
I only have the.default media player..
I'm quite lucky that I found a Bluetooth Headset that allows me to call & answer phone calls.
This is actually the only issue I face with DESIRE..
Was lucky that I found a knowledgeable HTC Sales personnel..
Was seriously contemplating either rooting my phone or changing to other brands..
I simply have too many phone calls.throughout the day & the wires of normal headset will possibly tangle with some machines I'm inspecting..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones