1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Desire HD FM Radio freezing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by FRANKYBHOY, Oct 23, 2010.

1. FRANKYBHOY

FRANKYBHOY New Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Hi
    Just got my new HTC Desire HD this morining, Been playing around with it all day, everything was fine until i tried the radio. it switches on, gets to 95%, then stops for about 2 minutes. The status bar clears, but the radio does'nt work. Everything freezes. The only way i can get it off, is to go to manage applications, and force close. I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem..

Advertisement

2. dvhttn

dvhttn Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2010
    I wish ....
    Sunny Cornwall
    Only tried it once but it worked fine for me. Searched through the local channels and I could tune it to what I wanted.

Dave

3. FRANKYBHOY

FRANKYBHOY New Member

Aug 8, 2010
    forgot to mention, i updated the firmware to 1.32.405.3, before i tried the radio ,i dont know if it was working before

4. dvhttn

dvhttn Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2010
    I wish ....
    Sunny Cornwall
    Right. Checked again as I hadn't done since the OTA update to the above firmware. But all still works OK for me.

Dave

FRANKYBHOY likes this.
  5. FRANKYBHOY

FRANKYBHOY New Member

Aug 8, 2010
    ok ,dave cheers, iv arranged for a replacement, it dosnt matter what i do ,it wont work, there is definitely someting not right ,glad to hear yours is fine

6. prieste

prieste New Member

Jan 14, 2011
    I now have the exact same issue - 95% then freezes, did you get any satisfaction after replacing the handset ?

Mine is an Orange branded model. (Stock Orange ROM).

Thanks,

Eddie.

7. hbc

hbc New Member

Mar 16, 2011
    Hi,
    My new HTC Desire HD does not ring louder (reduces by more than 5 times its normal full volume) after I turn off FM Radio and remove headphones from it. I have to re-start my phone to fix this. My service provider 3 has already tried to replace it 3 times but all the phones had the same issue.
    Does anyone of you have encountered this problem too? I will be calling HTC tomorrow again to find out if this software issue can be fixed.