• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Desire HD from Orange

Been into the two Orange shops in Colchester today, both confirm that they will NOT be stocking nor selling the Desire HD, they said that Orange direct may, but they think it will not be available via them either.

On a positive note CPW in Colchester have said they will have it in the warehouse from Monday next week (04/10/10) and it will be in the shops from Wednesday although no prices have been set yet.

Andrew

I was in a CPW today and saw a sick looking DHD..it was a DHD Silver. The entire back was a darkish grey/silver..very good looking phone..almost wish I had gotten mine from there!

Upvote 0
hi - looking at the posts, i called in orange for my upgrade. They offered to give it to me on the same lines of my previous contract which is Racoon 45 on 12 months that gives 1100 mins + 500MB internet for a fiver. Does anyone think this is good? at least i wont be tied into an 18 month contract.

Welcome to the forums...

It really depends on how much you are prepared to spend and how often you are going to be using the phone (Example, data, etc)

Upvote 0
Welcome to the forums...

It really depends on how much you are prepared to spend and how often you are going to be using the phone (Example, data, etc)

thanks :) . I was willing to spend more per month but wanted to keep my options open after 12 months hence limited to 12 months contract. Phone is continuous use with emails auto synced every 5 mins... It appears there are no 12 month contracts out there. Currently i pay more in 12 months than many who do in 18 months... :(

Upvote 0
thanks :) . I was willing to spend more per month but wanted to keep my options open after 12 months hence limited to 12 months contract. Phone is continuous use with emails auto synced every 5 mins... It appears there are no 12 month contracts out there. Currently i pay more in 12 months than many who do in 18 months... :(

you know that was what i used to think, end of the day the carriers need to cover the cost of the handset so, below 18 and 24 months options ive been offered plus 12 months:

12x

Reactions: gmmamin
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones