1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Desire HD not turning on

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cutebaby123, Apr 21, 2012.

1. cutebaby123

cutebaby123 Lurker

hi guys... i bought a htc desire hd and i was using it for a week. suddenly it turned off when i was charging and never turned on...
    have any idea...
    if you do please help me................

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Hello and welcome to the forums cutebaby - thanks for joining :)

Have you tried charging your phone for a prolonged period, to see if the phone actually charges? When you plug the phone in, do any LED's light up while it is charging? This would indicate that the phone would be charging... if not, it may not be charging. Are you using the USB cable that came with the phone? If you are using a 3rd party USB cable, it may not be charging the phone properly. Are you charging using the computer or using the plug adapter that came with the phone? I would try with the plug adapter, rather than the USB cable, as that supplies more power that charging using a computer. You could also try using a different plug socket (you never know, it could be a fault at the socket). Finally, if you know anyone else with a DHD who could let you try their battery in your phone?

Try some, a combination, or all of the above and let us know if the problem still persists :)

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews