1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Desire HD - Poor Chargers?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jackmartindale, May 1, 2012.

1. Jackmartindale

None

Jul 8, 2011
    Hey all,

I wanted to write about how crap the chargers, and I think too, the ports are for the Desire HD.

First off, I've had this phone for around 8 months now, and my second charger has just broken, without reason, it takes a lot of jiggling and careful positioning to get it to charge, slowly, let alone let it register that it's connected to my laptop! The first charger lasted around 7 of these 8 months, now this one is gone too!

Second is with the headphones. I've never been great with headphones, and they always seem to break for me, but I'm sure that the ports on the phone has something to do with it.

I've always hated plugging this phone in as it never feels like it's in properly, and there's always a bit of metal showing, for both chargers and headphones.

If there's anything I'm doing drastically wrong, please tell, as it's driving me mad now!

Jack

Advertisement

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Work to live, not the other way round!!
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Sorry to hear you've had so much trouble... have you thought about contacting HTC to see if they can replace one?

3. Jackmartindale

None

Jul 8, 2011
    What can they do though? The best they can do is send another charger, which will last another few months?