1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Desire or desire hd plzz help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sharey, Feb 5, 2011.

1. sharey

sharey Lurker

Hello guyz !!! Desire or desire hd what will be best for me in terms of music play,battery life and other performances.plzz help plzz plzz

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Did you search for other threads on this question? There's another one right here, for example.

I never considered the HD as it's just physically too big for my tastes. As it has a bigger screen and smaller battery I'd expect the HD will have worse battery life if anything. It does have more app storage though - if you want to install a lot of apps and don't want to get into rooting then that's a point in favour of the HD. Have never listened to music on the HD - on the Desire it's fine via headphones (especially if you install a decent music player), you wouldn't really use the speaker for music though.

3. EddyOS

EddyOS Android Expert

SLCD screen and better processor actually means battery life is comparable with the Desire. Size is the main thing and it is quite large but I had an HD2 and got on fine with it

4. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Desire is SLCD as well these days.

Really the OP should try handling both and see which (s)he prefers. To my mind the size and internal storage are the most important differences.

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews