1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root Desire ROM is up! Have a few smooth out questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dainian, Mar 30, 2010.

1. dainian

dainian New Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Biochemistry student
    Ashland, OR
    I have my first root job successfully completed. The Modaco alpha 19 is up and running great (with very minor bugs) I am really impressed. My question is about memory. I see my internal memory is down to about 56mb, which is very uncool. I only chose to put a handful of the apps I had back on it. So, how can I wipe or find out what is taking up so much internally. Also, does apps2sd work for the desire rom? How would I go about doing any of this? Thanks in advance

Advertisement

2. mi_canuck

mi_canuck Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2010
    was too eager to upgrade... should have known better... wasn't very stable for me... rebooted on its own like 3-4 times... going back to 19... gonna do a full wipe and start over just in case...

3. mudrock1000

mudrock1000 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Eating Babies (not related to my hobby)
    Colorado
    I'm going to try and brave out the storm on this one. If not I'm going to try and find the alpha 18 zip.

Think I have to wipe? I forgot to make a nandroid backup >.<

Anyways the Sense ROM is a nice little rom. Adds a nicer interface to the n1 I think. Makes updating my social networks easy because i have myspace linked to twitter and so i update all 3 at once ;D

It does boil around to personal preference though. I am not aware of many morphs for the rom however, So if you like theming you are screwed.

4. SnotF

SnotF Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Boston Baby!
    Always wipe, even if people say you don't need to. Eliminates an aspect to diagnose later if something goes wrong.

Tags: