1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Desire slower after factory reset!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by yraipuria, Oct 11, 2010.

1. yraipuria

yraipuria New Member

Oct 11, 2010
    hi guys,

Had probs with HTC Sense so did a factory reset n SD card format

but ever since the reset the Sense works fine but i have noticed Sense is working slower and widgets appear to reload every time i go to a particular homescreen.....this didnt not happen before

Also whenever i power it up, some app icons on homescreens show as the default android icon and not the app icon, after a few seconds and changing homescreens then the app icons appear as it should, i didnt see this before the reset?

Should i ignore this as its not to big a deal or do something about it?

1 stupid last question,

THE LED on my desire only shows orange for notification and green for charging, is this normal cause i have heard that it should show green and some other colours too......

BTW i have Desire 2.2 froyo
    thanks

Advertisement

2. Arnasx

Arnasx New Member

Aug 4, 2010
    What i have noticed that after using your phone by installing uninstalling, upgrading your phone slows down big time, i took the battery out for 10 minutes, botted up and all been running smoothly since that time. I assume all memory was completely cleared.

3. widehead

widehead Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Educator
    Listen, dude what you do in your own time isn't any of our business but keep it clean, eh? :D

4. nige1972

nige1972 Member

Jul 30, 2010
    same here, desire was jerky and sometimes the touchscreen un responsive, power down and remove battery for a little while,reboot and it should be fine.
    On the colours it depends on the options in whatever particuler app your using e.g i have a blue led for notifications of texts whe using handcent, its in the settings menu.

Tags: