1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Desire taking screenshots all by itself

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by .Griff., Jan 8, 2012.

1. .Griff.

.Griff. Newbie
    None

Aug 4, 2010
    Each and everytime I connect my Desire to the PC and import my photos there's literally hundreds of images that the Desire seems to have taken by itself. I'm not sure if they're some sort of screenshot but I don't even recognise the images as being from websites I've ever visited using the phone.

Here is an example from today -

[​IMG]

^^^^ Genuine photo taken by me using the Desire. I then left the phone sitting on the table and watched TV for the next few hours. When I connected the Desire to my PC three hours later all of these images were imported after the photo I took earlier in the day -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hadn't used the phone at all after taking the photo of the football on TV so where on earth are all these random images coming from?!?!?

Edit - There also appears to be a bunch of *.raw files imported too if that helps pinpoint the culprit.

Advertisement

2. .Griff.

.Griff. Newbie
    None

Aug 4, 2010
    Sorted. RSS subscriptions within the HTC News app. Not sure how they appeared as I didn't subscribe to any feeds.

Kieloh likes this.
  3. Kieloh

Kieloh Newbie
    None

Dec 26, 2011
    meh
    Ireland
    Lmao, that's madness... cheers for posting up though just in case this happens me :p

Tags: